I have been pondering today about the meaning and significance of The Emotion Code to the world, and especially that of the Heart-Wall. I think it is difficult for us to truly comprehend. To be succinct, here is what we are telling the world:
- The human heart is a second brain that is far more powerful than the brain in our heads.
- The heart-brain is the seat of our creativity and the source of our love and our ability to feel.
- Negative Emotional energies (Trapped Emotions) can become lodged around the heart.
- The subconscious mind often takes those energies and forms an energy-wall around the heart.
- This ‘Heart-Wall’ blocks from us giving and receiving love, and from reaching our full potentials.
- Removing the Heart-Wall from people causes significant changes to occur for them, including the disappearance of depression, physical problems, emotional difficulties, and more.
- Removing the Heart-Wall often results in people falling in love for the first time, or falling more deeply in love with the person they are with, and often results in a deep sense of peace and an enhanced ability to feel positive emotions such as joy and happiness.
- Anyone can learn to release ‘Heart-Walls’ by reading the Emotion Code.
- According to Anne Hornes Near-Death Experience, clearing the Heart-Wall will someday assume a cosmic significance, as a threshold of enough open hearts will suddenly allow divine light from above to penetrate and permeate this world, changing it forever. I do believe that if we are to achieve a higher level of civilization, we must of necessity begin to live from our hearts. It is the way, and I believe is what all the great teachers have been telling us for all these years. No way around it.
I have been told more than once that the discovery of the ‘Heart-Wall’ may be the biggest discovery in the history of energetic medicine. Perhaps this is so. What are your thoughts about this? I would love to hear from you.