Communicate With Your Subconscious and Tap Into the Healer Within

By learning and practicing The Emotion Code, you will learn to trust your own internal computer system, your subconscious mind.

Here is a rather oversimplified way to look at it. It has been said many times that we humans use only about ten percent of our brain. What is really meant by this is that the conscious mind needs about 10% of our brain’s resources. In other words, thinking, moving about, making choices, planning, seeing, hearing, tasting, touching, and smelling are all conscious activities, and take up 10% of our processing power.

If this is true, what is the other 90% of the brain doing? If the conscious mind takes up 10% of your brain, we can refer to the other 90% as the subconscious mind. This silent and unconscious majority of the brain is constantly busy storing information and keeping your body systems running efficiently. It also is important to understand that the subconscious mind exerts an unseen yet profound influence over the things we do and how we behave and feel.

Most people give little thought to their subconscious minds. But imagine for a moment having to take over the functions that your subconscious mind performs. Imagine the difficulty of instructing your digestive system how to digest your lunch, or telling your cells how to create enzymes and proteins.

Imagine if you had to worry about keeping your heart beating or keeping air moving in and out of your lungs every moment of everyday. And you think you have a full schedule now!

Like a computer, your subconscious mind is capable of storing vast amounts of information. Under certain circumstances, for example, it has been shown that people who are undergoing brain surgery will have memories return to them when a certain area of the brain is stimulated. For example, the surgeon might touch an area of the brain with his electrode and the alert patient suddenly will remember a scene, a smell, or a sound from a particular moment in their life.

Often these flashes of memory are about events or scenes that would be unremembered under normal circumstances. If the same area of the brain is touched again with an electrode in the same precise spot, the same memory will be re-lived.

If you are like me, sometimes it seems difficult to remember what happened yesterday. I believe however, that your subconscious mind is an amazing recording device. I believe that everything you’ve ever done in your entire life has been logged in your subconscious mind. Every face you’ve ever seen in a crowd, every smell, every voice, every song, every taste, every touch and every sensation you have ever experienced has been recorded by your subconscious. Every virus, bacteria or fungus that has ever invaded your body, all your injuries, all your thoughts and feelings, and the entire history of every cell in your body (down to the atomic level, most likely) have all been recorded.

Your subconscious is also aware of any trapped emotions that your body may be harboring, and it also knows exactly what effect these trapped emotions are having on your physical, emotional and mental well being. All of this and more is locked away in the subconscious mind.

Your subconscious is also aware of exactly what your body needs in order to get well. But how can you get to this information? Buy “The Emotion Code” and find out!

Not only will you learn how to tap into your own subconscious mind, but you will also learn how to help those who are unconscious, comatose, or far, far away, with simple, straightforward methods that are easily mastered.

By Dr. Bradley Nelson